I have been cleaning, washing, and packing all day now for our trip to FLORIDA!!! I'm so excited and I'll be soooooo glad when we're finally there. I've have been running around like a mad woman today and thankfully Grandma and Papa took Kaitlyn, because I don't think I could have handled it all with her here. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning from our little airport here in Gillette, then we have a three hour layover in Denver before finally getting on a plane and landing in Orlando. I probably won't be blogging while we're there, but there will be a huge update when we get back. Before we go, though, I did want to post a couple of pictures of Kaitlyn that I took these past few days.
Kaitlyn decided to pull her shirt over her head but leave it on and ran around the house like that for a while.
She just had to have her stuffed animals with her on the toy box.
Kaitlyn riding her Unicorn.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of Kaitlyn! I talked to Jordan yesterday so I'm sure he didn't tell you that I wanted to wish you guys a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. We'll miss you this year and can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment