Finally, I can put this in my blog since all the family knows, we are expecting child #2! I'm already starting to like this pregnancy less. I'm nauseous most of the day and nothing ever sounds good to eat. Still haven't puked, sorry to those who think I should be. It takes a while to finally find something to eat and even then, what's in the house may not be what I really want. I made some candies as goodies for family and friends and I couldn't even try them, because they just didn't look appetizing to me, Jordan liked them and so has everyone else who's eaten them. I have my first appointment in January and hopefully everything is going smoothly. For anyone who would like to partake, I'm going to put a poll on here to see who thinks it will be a boy or a girl.
Something else that's fun, I'm blogging for the first time on our new laptop. We just got it today. It's our gift to each other. This thing is so much nicer and faster than our other computer. Which sadly enough is only about 5 or 6 years old. So, hopefully now I can keep updated more often.
Also, I would like to say a big Happy Birthday!! to my Grandpa Walsh. Hope you didn't have to work to hard today.
No comments:
Post a Comment