Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I didn't even post for Christmas and I'm sorry. We got the new laptop and it was getting really irritating that some things I could only do on the old computer and some things I could do on the laptop, because I hadn't transferred files to the new laptop from the old computer. I was sick and tired of going up and down the stairs to do certain things. I was waiting mostly because the pictures are on the old computer and we were wanting to put them on an external hard drive for the laptop so it didn't get bogged down by all the pics and videos. The old computer is just flat out slow too. So again, and I know I'm just making excuses but it didn't think it would take this long to get it all done, I'm sorry for the delay.
Updates: Christmas went well, we got things we wanted and needed and some that we didn't know we needed. Kaitlyn hauled it in of course, she got more toys than we know what to do with. We now have two very full toy boxes and then some. She loves playing with the baby doll that Grama and Pa-Pa, Jordan's parents, got her and the Clipos that we got her. Any time she asks you to play and you ask her what she wants to play the answer is always Clipos. Needless to say I'm really tired of playing Clipos. She also loves the Skippyjon Jones book and little stuffed Skippyjon doll that her Granpa and Granma Dunsmoor got her. This is a book for probably three year olds and up, but she will actually sit through the whole reading of it and then ask you to read it again later. Thank you to everyone who gave us gifts and sent us the wonderful Christmas cards and letters, they are much appreciated.
Kaitlyn got Clipos.
The now infamous Skippyjon Jones.
I had my first OB visit January 8, and it went well. The usual stuff, pee in a cup, draw your blood, and I got an extra bonus. The nurse wanted to practice on the ultrasound and asked if I would guinea pig. I was game and so we have some pictures, unfortunately they don't scan well, so I can't post them. Oh, and my due date is August 8. Check out the due date counter on the side! Next appointment is February 3, so look for that update.
Kaitlyn has become quite the little reader. She will bring you just about every book she has at least once at some point during the day for you to read to her. There again I am now tired of reading books. There are even some books that she has memorized and will basically read it to you with cues here-and-there. I'm going to try to get a video of that and post it because it's really cute. She can also count to ten pretty regularly, but does get hung up at times. We need to start working on the alphabet now. She's also really big on hand gesture songs like the Bumblee Song, Little Bunny Foo Foo, and the Five Little Monkeys. It's amazing how nothing gets old to a child. I'm always amazed at how quickly she seems to learn.
I think that's it for the updates for now, I'm going to do better about keeping up now that everything seems to be squared away with computers.
No comments:
Post a Comment