Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Snow!?!?!!

So, we're getting more snow. It's only been two days since the blizzard ended and already we're getting more snow.

It started with rain Sunday night, which iced over and turned to snow by early Monday morning. It didn't stop snowing until Tuesday morning. There were and still are huge drifts all over town. It's the most snow we've seen in quite a while at one time. It's the biggest drifts we've seen here in this house. Jordan took some pictures of the aftermath. He got to stay home from work, along with the rest of the town I'm sure, on Monday and Tuesday.




Yesterday was actually really nice, the snow was starting to melt and I took Kaitlyn out to see it all. She played in the snow a little bit with her shovel. I probably would have let her play in it more, but she's still sick.

Now, we're getting more snow and of course wind.

No comments: