Yes, I did have an appointment today, but I'll get to that later. The really big news is that I now have a LAWN!!!! We finally laid sod in the backyard after living in this house for three years. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! Plus, it's stayed alive for about two weeks now, so I think it's going to make it. It was rather fortuitous when we laid it. The morning that it arrived it was cloudy and not real warm, and then the guys (Jordan, Chris, Bryan, and Joe Zabel) laid it all in just a few hours that night. Shortly after it was all laid, it rained. It rained at leas once a day for the whole first week, so we didn't have to water it. That was nice, and it was cool too, so we didn't have to worry about it baking in the sun. We've now had to water it since, but not a whole lot, because the ground is still pretty wet. It's also started to root in, so YEAH!! It's so nice to look out the back door at green and not brown. The poor dogs only get to look too, we're waiting for it to really get set before the dogs go out to tear it up. I HAVE A LAWN!!! I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped and to the wives for letting us borrow your husbands for a few hours. 
32 weeks
I did have an appointment today, nothing special just another hey how are you feeling, is baby moving, and check weight and blood pressure. Any questions and thanks for coming, see you in two weeks. So July 1 will be my next one and then I'm sure we'll be going to every week.
Kaitlyn is doing good, she's driving me bonkers today, because she had to come to the appointment with me (everyone who would usually watch her is in Vegas, yeah hope ya'll are having fun) and keeping her entertained in a small room is not very easy. Well, then we get back and she doesn't want to take a nap, because on the way to the doctor she may have gotten two seconds of sleep. She tried really hard to take a nap in the car while going there, but I wouldn't let her. Then on the way back she was a little droopy eyed, but will she take a nap? NO. So, I let her play for a little while and tried again, still no nap. I even tried bribing her saying that we'd go to the park if she would take a nap, but apparently that wasn't enough of an incentive. I will get no me time today and will be crabby for it. I need the me time. I live for the me time. Where is my me time?!?!?!? Well this means we'll be having leftovers for dinner tonight.
Since the lawn has been in we've been taking the dogs to the ball fields more, so they can run around and play together, otherwise they sit around the house and go potty in the front yard seperately. They're wore out in about two minutes. It doesn't take long, they're so out of shape.
Hope everyone is doing well and we'll post again in two weeks, unless something major comes up between now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment