Well, while Miss Hayley is getting to look at daffodils we here in the frozen tundra have received several inches of snow. Fortunately, right now the sun is shining and even though it's barely above freezing at 36 degrees, it's not too bad. I had the job of shoveling the driveway and there was a drift of about 1 foot across the driveway, to add to the grueling job it was also a pretty heavy wet snow. It's good exercise though, right? I guess I shouldn't complain since it's the only exercise I'm getting until the replacement parts come in for the Total Gym.
Anyway, Kaitlyn came out and "helped" shovel snow. I even put her snow pants on her. At first she didn't know what it meant to have snow pants on. I looked over and she was playing like she didn't have them on: being careful not to get snow on her pants or sit/fall into the snow. So I told her that the pants she had on meant she could sit in the snow. Well, that changed everthing. The next thing I know she's rolling in the snow. She really liked the snow pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment