First, I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my cousin, Elizabeth. Hope you had a great day and a super Birthday Party!
Keith is now 10 months old and is doing the army crawl. He really seems to be enjoying this new freedom and the ability to pester his sister more. He did gain one pound, 22.4 lbs now, and is also 31 inches long. I on the other hand have lost one pound, but I'll explain later. He's starting to feed himself soft foods, like bread, banana, avocado, etc. I still have yet to try puffs again after the horrible puking incident. He has eight teeth now. He has a major case of the wiggles when you try to change his diaper or get him dressed. He doesn't like the feel of grass and tries to hold one leg up.
Kaitlyn has started to be more like a big sister every day. She's helping one minute and then the next she taking toys or trying to pust Keith out of the way. She also has been practicing her hoop-a-looping, meaning she hurls the thing around herself and then a little too late shakes her hips. It's really cute, I'll have to try and get a video. Thanks also to Tyler and Cami for the Jessie Doll (from Toy Story 2). She really likes it and can say all the lines that she has.
We've also been getting out and working in the garden or at least outside more. When it's not raining that is. Hopefully we'll be able to lay out some rock this weekend around my gardens.
The reason I've only lost one pound is because I didn't get on the Total Gym very much this past month. With Kaitlyn's birthday, Jordan going on nights (that really screws up the schedule), our anniversary, etc. I was either too busy or too tired to go workout at night. I'll be so happy to have the basement finished so I can exercise during the day and not have to wait until the kids go to bed. I was happy to see that one pound was gone and I didn't gain any weight. I know you tend to fluctuate a pound or two on a regular basis, but I'm pretty sure this pound is lost because I checked my weight when we got back from Denver and it's the same today as it was then. I'm going to be a little more faithful this time and see if I can't loose a few more.
Congrats to Carissa and Quintin! I know I've told you guys before, but now that it's officially posted on the blog, I thought I should say it again. Definately looks like a baby. So exciting! Sorry about the morning sickness.
1 comment:
Im so glad that the kids are doing so good. when you went to denver did you go through GJ if so so mad that you didnt stop and say HI love the storys keep it up
Post a Comment