He likes to feed himself. He'll eat cheerios, baby goldfish crackers, puffs, yogurt melts, bits of cooked sweet potato, cut up Gerber sausages, etc. He also seems to like yogurt, but Momma feeds him that. Not much has really been added to his vocabulary, except for a throaty "ga" sound. He also has a lot of different faces he makes. I call him my Zoolander baby sometimes because he makes that face a lot. You'd have to see the movie. I really need to document all of his different faces, but the camera is never close to get them.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Happy Birthday Jordan and it's 11 months for Keith
Jordan's birthday was last week but with his work schedule and never really knowing when he'll be home, we celebrated this past weekend. I smoked some ribs and made biscuits and salads and appetizers too. We had family over to help us celebrate. We were hoping to be able to use the new patio furniture we picked up last Friday, but of course it rained not once but twice. Very irritating. All-in-all I think he had a good birthday. He did fall asleep in the chair before everyone left.
Keith is now 11 months old weighs 22 lbs and is 31 inches long (or at least as far as I can tell, it's hard to be accurate when he's trying to get away the whole time). He is pulling himself up to stand and will walk along the furniture a little bit. He did climb the whole flight of stairs last night. He felt like he needed to come upstairs when Kaitlyn and I were going to get her some PJs. He pushed his way past me to get through the gate (yes, we have safety gates up). I thought he would have stopped after just a few, but he kept going all the way to the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment