Keith has figured out how to say butt. I was changing his diaper the other day and he looked at me and said, "BUTT", with a real annunciation on the "TT". It was funny. Now he just likes to say butt. Crazy kid.
Here's a little tidbit I came across in our Sunday paper that I thought I'd share with everyone. This was from the editor of the paper and she received this in an email and I think it could give everyone a better outlook:
"With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, 'Good grief, look how smart I am!' Must be where 'Smart Ass' came from!'"
No comments:
Post a Comment