Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ok, it's been a while

So, don't flog me too much for not having posted in a while.  I've been so busy living life that I don't have time to do much of anything else. 

Halloween was good, the weather was beautiful!  For the second year we walked around with the kids in jackets.  It was crazy!  A stark contrast to the Halloween's I remember with blowing snow and heavy coats, where no one really knew what you were unless you had a costume that could fit over your coat.  Too funny!

Keith's pumpkins


Kaitlyn's pumpkins

The trick-or-treating crew.  Kaitlyn was a mermaid and Keith was Super Why.
 
Other things that have been going on....

Kaitlyn has been going to Kindergarten for a few months now.  It was a little rocky at the beginning, she was nervous and then was sick for a week after only being in school for two weeks.  But, now she loves it!  She has been having a lot of fun and is always talking about her friends! 


Keith has been going to preschool as well, which gives me two hours, twice a week to myself.  It is sooo nice!  He is liking school as well and is behaving himself at school, something I was a little worried about. 


Jordan has been hunting like crazy, which means nothing is getting done in my basement, but I won't rant on that now.  It's been going like it has in previous years:  no elk, but did get a deer; lots of geese; elk donated to us.  Thanks Tyler!  So all in all we have a freezer full of meat. 

He also participated in a skeet shooting competition and his team won, so that was kinda cool.  His prize was a belt buckle, which made me laugh because I can't ever see him wearing it. 


As for me, I'm tired.  I've been going hard with prepping for Jordan's hunting and making a cake for a family friend and caramel apples for Halloween that I am exhausted!  Plus driving kids to and from school every day is extremely tiring!  Who knew?  So that's why I haven't been on the computer except to check my email about once a week. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! I always enjoy them! I love seeing pictures of the kiddos! Cute costumes!