Monday, August 25, 2008

Not more shots!

Kaitlyn had her 15 month check up today and had to get two more shots. She actually did really well and didn't cry but a very little bit. She is now 24 lbs. 3 oz. and 31 inches tall. She says more words than I can count and adding more everyday it seems. She's running around now and seems to be harder and harder to keep up with. She knows some of her body parts and likes to point them out, like eyes and nose, knee and hand. She even pointed out mine last night. She knows what she does and doesn't want even if she can't always express it in words she can always say no. She even has started to ask why, not a lot, but enough. We're also getting into tantrums, which is super fun! That's all from our world at the moment. I'll be posting our Wichita trip as soon as I get all the pictures organized.

No comments: