I know I'm not the best at updating often, but there hasn't been much going on and our internet has been up and down and up and down. When you click on the little icon you never know what you'll get. Ellie is doing great adjusting to our family. Kaitlyn loves to give her hugs and pull her tail (sorry Ellie). She does have a slightly destructive streak, not terrible though. Generally it's chewing up small things or pulling the bread off the counter. Otherwise she's great. If we had grass in our backyard I think she and Duke would just play outside all day. Duke nibbles on her ears and they kiss each other. It's really sweet.
Duke and Ellie sleeping nose-to-nose
Kaitlyn Laying with Ellie
Kaitlyn's getting bigger and bigger, she's still saying more and more words each day. Today she said "collander". I was putting dishes away and she asked me what it was. Then she repeated it and is really close to saying it exactly, the L's trip her up a little bit. She's also big on possession, what belongs to who. "Daddy's drink" or "Mama's phone". However, she doesn't say that anything is hers, or at least not yet. Bath time has also become more interesting. She's started to blow bubbles in the bath, which is something we learned in our swimming class three months ago. Plus, she'll take her bath toys and stick it between her legs and say, "Where go?" and then when it pops up she'll say, "there it is!". She has fun with that.
Little Miss Bubble Face
Jordan came home from elk hunting recently, unfortunately without an elk, but he did come home with a good sized deer. We got him all cut up and portioned out, but we had to through one rump away. I started to seperate the muscles and clean up the meat, but there were bone fragments every where. We think he must have been shot in the rear last year and shattered his hip. Amazingly, he survived for at least a year with this injury.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you posted! Cute picture of duke and ellie and as always cute pics of Kaitlyn..She's growing so much! Can't wait to see you guys soon...hopefully Thanksgiving! I know it's not really soon but soon enough it'll be here! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment