Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another doctor's visit come and gone

Well my visit went well yesterday. I did happen to loose a couple of pounds, but I've been feeling nauseous lately and nothing sounds good to eat. It seems to come and go in spurts that way. I got to meet the other Doctor as well. Dr. Biggs was in a meeting that ran late, so Dr. Cohen did the first part of the appointment and Biggs did the ultrasound. The baby is developing normally and is right on track. It's amazing how much bigger they are in just 3 or 4 weeks. The baby now has visible fingers and toes and the features are more prominent. The next appointment is March 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you find out what it is? Are you going to? I hope it's a little boy, no a girl, oh either way it'll be SO cute. Quintin wants it to be a boy for Jordan. It's a guy thing :)