Here's the video of Kaitlyn reading her Skippyjon Jones books. She loves these books! You may have to turn up the volume on your computer to hear her, but you can hear her. I just couldn't get her to remove her thumb from her mouth.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So Cute I love it! I am observing a girl in school focusing on development and growth. I wish I could observe sweet little Kaitlyn, it would be much more fun than observing a complete stranger!
I absolutely love this video! I have to watch it on a weekly basis and sometimes quote it to Quintin! I am so glad that you posted it! Thanks for sharing it!
2 comments:
So Cute I love it! I am observing a girl in school focusing on development and growth. I wish I could observe sweet little Kaitlyn, it would be much more fun than observing a complete stranger!
I absolutely love this video! I have to watch it on a weekly basis and sometimes quote it to Quintin! I am so glad that you posted it! Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment