The day after we got back from our trip I had a doctor's appointment. This was the bad appointment too. I had to drink the glucose, which tastes vaguely like something orange, and then get my blood drawn and then get the Rhogam shot, because I'm Rh-. I have to blame Dad for that one. They have to give you this shot in the butt too, so it's really not fun. My hip that they injected it in was sore this morning too. Grrrrr! Then we tried to get a good 4D photo of the baby on the ultrasound and the stinker had both of his hands covering his face, so we got one that was as good as we could get and Dr. Biggs tried really hard to get a good shot. I've now got appointments every two weeks, so the next one is on June 2.

The best picture we could get.
What else has been going on. Getting ready for Kaitlyn's birthday and doing a lot of gardening. Jordan has started to till the yard for sod. I'm really hoping that that's coming soon. I found the tree I want to replace the tree in the front yard. I'm enjoying the warm weather as much as I can. I'm really going to start getting serious about getting things together for the new baby.
Duke and Ellie are doing good. They are now on more medication than they should be. We found some stuff for their bad breathe that goes in their water. We're also giving them "treats" for the lawn burning problem that they have when they go potty. I'm really hoping that it works, so they don't burn the new lawn in the back. We found some stuff that is supposed to help boost the immunity in Duke's skin so, hopefully we can get him off the steroids. Ellie is also still on the medication for her weak bladder, which she'll be on for the rest of her life. They were really happy to see us home too. They seemed to do pretty well while we were gone except Ellie took it upon herself to dig holes in the yard, other than that they seemed to be good.
1 comment:
what kind of tree did you pick?
Post a Comment