I've had another appointment that was uneventful. Another how are things, baby moving, check weight and blood pressure. Blah, blah, blah.
Jordan had to get scoped the other day to try and figure out what's going on with his stomach. There was nothing obvious that they saw, so they took some biopsies and we'll get the results from those in a couple of weeks.
Kaitlyn and I are done with our swim class finally. It's a good experience, but it runs you ragged when it's two weeks in a row, everyday. It's amazing how a half hour can just wipe you out. She did really well, we still don't like to have our whole head under water, but she did make progress on being on her back in the water. We'll have to see if I can get her in again sometime in the fall.
We did have to take Ellie back to the pound this week as well. She bit Kaitlyn on the face. Don't worry Kaitlyn is fine. She just got a couple little puncture marks on either side of her nose. Ellie didn't bite her real hard, but it's enough that we couldn't keep her around anymore. I don't even know what was going on. Kaitlyn may have been pushing or pulling on Ellie, but neither I nor Jordan were in the room when it happened. Everything is fine, but Ellie is no longer living with us. It's hard, because I was really hoping that things would have worked out with her. Duke really liked having her around and Kaitlyn loved her too.
No comments:
Post a Comment