This was the view from my backdoor this morning. I couldn't believe it. We got a little bit of snow on the first, but it wasn't enough to get worked up about. This is a few inches and it's heavy and wet. I'm not ready for winter yet. Jordan was all happy about it of course. It's good for hunting and all. Still, yuck. Then it was grey and cloudy all day and snowed ever so lightly most of the day.
Kaitlyn had fun. She put on her new snow boots, coat and gloves and played in the snow. Duke went out and played with her. It was really cute. Kaitlyn would throw snowballs (after I told her that her hands would get really cold if she kept picking up the snow, her gloves aren't made for that) and Duke would try to find it. He had been eating snow all day long. After a while Kaitlyn comes in the house and says, "Momma I'm freezing." Sure enough her hands were just frigid. I finally convinced her to stay in the house so she wouldn't get sick and made her hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Jordan got a video of Kaitlyn dancing on Sunday morning while he was making breakfast. He had put in a video in our kitchen radio and Kaitlyn was watching and dancing. However, for some reason our computer won't recognize them on the card. I'll keep trying and post it when I can.
Keith will be turning 2 months in a few days and I'll have an update then.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of Kaitlyn! I bet she had a blast!
Post a Comment