He still doesn't crawl and only rolls over when he really wants to. Which really isn't all that often. He loves to sit and play with toys and he loves to have his big sister come and do something silly. She doesn't even have to do anything overly dramatic, generally she just acts like herself and he'll just get to giggling. Then of course Kaitlyn will keep doing what ever made him laugh and tend to go a little overboard. There are even times when he'll get to laughing so much that he falls back. It's so cute and funny.
He has three teeth total now. All on the bottom. He's also eating his pureed meats now and seems to be liking them (Sorry Nana). It's a little funny to me that he only has bottom teeth so far. Kaitlyn got her bottom teeth and then her top teeth and went in the order that all the books say they will most likely come in.
My little helper girl! She started feeding him when I got up to grab something.
I have been itching to get outside and work in the garden, but that will have to wait. I'll have to be content with playing in the dirt inside while I get my seedlings going. I'm hoping that this year's harvest will be better than last.
I'm also really excited for Sis to come visit in a couple of weeks. Yeah!! I'm hoping the weather is warm and nice so that we can take the kids to the park and get the dogs (yes, she's going to bring her two) out for a while too. Can't wait to see you Aunty Sissy!!
Jordan is doing good and keeping busy. He's more than likely going to Arizona for work sometime either this month or next for two weeks. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm happy that he has these opportunities because it means that he's a valued asset at work, but I also really need him at home to give me a little bit of a break during the day. Very conflicting for me.
I'd also like to say thanks to everyone for coming over for my birthday dinner and thanks for all the gifts. I know it's a little late but I didn't forget. Thanks ya'll!
I just couldn't resist this photo
No comments:
Post a Comment