Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jordan's back home

I know I should have posted this about 2 weeks ago, but Jordan is finally back home from Arizona.  He went to Tuscon on April 20 and got back on the 1st.  It was a long two weeks, but we survived.  It was a little touch-and-go there for a while as to whether or not the kids and I would drive each other completely mad, but we made it through.  The weather didn't help out a whole lot either.  If it had been nice and warm out it may not have been so bad.  Unfortunately we were cooped up in the house most of the time, mostly because of the wind.  It has been so windy. 

Jordan and I did get to go to Rapid the weekend before he left.  Did some shopping and got a much needed break from the kids (Thank you Grama & Papa).  Of course we spent waaaaay more money than we really planned on.  We even came home with a new HD TV for the bedroom (I'd prefer it if there wasn't one up there, but Jordan can't go to sleep without it.  He wanted a bigger TV because he was having a hard time reading the guide.  We also got each of the kids something.  Keith got a little play stearing wheel (I think Kaitlyn plays with it more) and Kaitlyn got a pink Barbie baseball glove and ball.  Jordan, of course, then had to get a baseball glove for himself.  She loves it and is always asking to play catch.  The glove is still a little large, but if she puts it out you can generally get the ball in there.

I now have a pair of the Sketchers Tone Ups sandals which are also very comfy.  I'm not sure how much they are doing for my back side, but at this point I don't really care because they are so comfortable. 

No comments: