The bucket on the head has become a nightly happening. Just about every night too. He will walk over to the shelf and pull the box of blocks of, and then proceed to dump the blocks out. Then the box is on the head. He really seems to like the sound of his voice when the box is on his head, because he'll usually babble incessantly while it's on. Hence the new video.
Keith loves, and I mean loves, these spiced cranberry preserves that I made. I honestly think if I sat him in his highchair with a spoon and a jar of cranberry preserves he would lick the jar clean. They are heavily spiced with cinnamon and clove and nutmeg. When I made them I tasted a little to try it since I've never made it before. I thought I'd let Keith try some too. Grabbed a spoon dipped it into the preserves and walked over to Keith. He tasted it and his eyes got all wide. I asked him if it was good and he said uh-huh, nodding his head as he opened his mouth for more. I had to give him his own spoon with some on it plus seconds, thirds, and fourths before I told him no more. I'll put some on Eggo waffles in the morning sometimes ( it's really good) and if he sees the jar he has to have some or there will be a fit thrown. He also will have several bites of my waffle. I never thought he would like it, let alone love it.
He still doesn't have a large vocabulary, but we are trying to learn apparently because "What's that?" is repeated over and over again throughout the day. Even though his vocabulary is small his understanding is amazing. If you ask him where something is like his shoes or his milk, blanket, etc., he'll go looking for it. If you tell him to give you something or to give something to Kaitlyn he will. I have noticed that it's pretty selective in whether or not he'll do what you ask, like to get off the table or stay out of the trash. Already a little man.
| Before |
| After |
1 comment:
That is SUCH a cute video of him! That'll be a fun one to have when he's older! :)
Post a Comment