Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!



Kaitlyn as Jessie the Cowgirl

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and was able to get many treats and not too many tricks.  We went to Grama and Papa's again, doing our trick-or-treating out their way.  We ate some dinner and got all the kids ready and it rained.  So, we took some pictures and by the time we got a few decent pictures, what with all the kids wanting to do anything but sit still, the rain had let up.  We went around a couple of blocks and after each house Kaitlyn kept telling me her bag wasn't full yet.  So, on to another house we went.  Kaitlyn was Jessie from Toy Story 2 and so we found Keith a Woody costume.  Sis thought I was being cruel to make them match, but when Keith has his own opinion about what he wears on Halloween, then he can decide what he'll be.  Until then, I'll make them match if I want to. 
 
<>                  Jessie (Kaitlyn) and Hannah the Witch
Woody (Keith), Jessie (Kaitlyn), and Hayden the cat


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuties! My mom told me about Kaitlyn asking a question at every house! Very funny! :)

Clare said...

I think it is kind of cute they match :>) And at least Kailtyn wanted to go door to door, you never even wanted to go up to any door :>)