Christmas came and went with a flash. I was so exhausted by the end of the day. The kids received more toys than they need, but they had fun.
We had Christmas Eve dinner at Jordan's parents. Stuffed myself more than I should have, but it was worth it. Christmas started out at our house, then headed over to Jordan's parents again. The kids opened up a multitude of gifts the highlights being: for Keith, his large Buzz and Woody toys; for Kaitlyn, her scooter, Lalaloopsy Doll (which really freak Momma out), and her Leapster; for Jordan, the tin signs from the kids and a couple of books (yes, he is actually reading them); for me, my Kindle FIRE, love it! Then after it was all said and done we came home and went into a Zombie like state. I was wiped out!
 |
| We decorated gingerbread houses before Christmas. |
 |
| The kids with their finished house. |
 |
| Looking through stockings. |
 |
| Look what Daddy got from Santa. |
 |
| More toys! |
 |
| Opening presents at Grama and Papa's. |
I should mention that Sis is up here visiting while she is waiting for a job and a house. She's been bumming around my house for the last almost couple of weeks and it's been fun! We haven't seen each other in a while and it's nice to be able to have a nice long visit. Anthony is also here and this is the first time I've met him. What a cutey!
The kids have been having tons of fun with them here as well. They love to play games with their Aunt Sissy and I love that they are distracted most of the time.
 |
| The kids together. |
 |
| The boys are matching tonight. |
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!
1 comment:
Ok, nice you got a picture of the kids together, but did you tell them they weren't going to get any dinner or something. Need a smiling picture!!
Post a Comment