Kaitlyn!! Kaitlyn lost her first tooth yesterday. It had been loose for a while and hanging on by a thread for a couple of weeks. Yesterday she came upstairs where I was doing some laundry and said she had something to show me. She opened her hand and there was her tooth! I couldn't believe it! Then she told me she pulled it out herself, I was so proud of her. She even said there was a little blood, but wasn't freaked out at all. My little girl is getting so big! So, last night we put her tooth in her new tooth fairy shaped tooth pillow and this morning she had eight quarters in it. She was very excited!
It has been about two weeks since Sis left, but the kids still tell me they miss her. We miss you Aunt Sissy! They had a lot of fun with you! We didn't do much while she was here, but hang out. I think that's what the kids liked. Here are some pics of the kids while she was here.
 |
| All the cousins together. |
 |
| Keith and Anthony "Boy" in matching jammies. |
 |
| Everyone together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment