Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a......

The belly at 21 weeks

BOY!!!! So good job to all of those that voted boy for Jordan's sake. Sorry to those that voted for a girl. We also checked all the major organs: the heart, brain, stomach, kidneys, spine, etc. Everything looked normal and developing properly. The little boy's size is good for the Aug. 9th due date, so that hasn't changed either. The heartrate is 149 bpm and going strong.

She tried to get a good 4D shot of his face, but he wasn't wanting to cooperate, so she said we'd try again at another appointment. He's sitting way low, like kicking my colon low. We did get some good shots of his feet though, it's really cute. I'm going to try to figure out a way to get some of the ultrasound pictures on the blog. We'll see how it goes. I know with Kaitlyn's ultrasounds, I could never get them to scan nicely. But, I guess with the new printer/scanner, they come out alright.


Here's the best shot of his face that she could get for right now.

Here's a foot, leg, and knee.

I thought Jordan would have been more excited, or maybe just more outwardly so. I'm sure he'll be more excited when he's actually out and here. We'll see. I'm just glad that he appears to be healthy without any defects that we can see right now.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Yeah!! Hayden is excited too he was getting worried since he was a little out numbered.