The animal she's laying on is a very large stuffed frog that I got from Sedgwick County Zoo in Wichita the last time we were down there. I just couldn't resist the photo op.
Kaitlyn and I started swimming again today. It went well, we'll see how excited she still is about it at the end of the 2nd week. They run it for two weeks in a row during the summer and usually by the time it's done, so is she.
I would also like to say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, I know it's a day late, but we were busy with lots of stuff yesterday. So, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!
Other big news, the basement has been started. The room that is going to be the new reloading room has been framed. They're going to frame the rest of the basement as well, but it all won't get finished at the same time. We're really trying to focus on getting the reloading room done since we're on a little bit of a deadline. I'm really hoping the kid can stay in for that long, 'cause he's really been bumping into the ol' cervix quite a bit here lately. I'm talking like, just about everyday. So, here's to hoping the rooms (reloading and the setup of the babies room) get done before he decides to arrive.
2 comments:
oh man that's too funny! How exciting you have grass and the basement is framed! I want to see pictures of the backyard! We'll be up there in a few weeks so hopefully we get to see lots of new stuff!
I just realized I missed out on a lot of belly pictures in previous posts agh! I keep forgetting to check back. Well....your sis looked gorgeous at her wedding, the lawn looks amazing, and you look as cute as ever!
Post a Comment