Yes, I know that was yesterday, but I was busy yesterday. I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween with lots of goodies. We carved pumpkins with Grama and Papa on Friday night. The kids were a little crabby and weren't really into it. I ended up carving 2 pumpkins, Hannah wanted a cat, but became uninterested quickly. I also did the pumpkin with the ghost.
On Halloween I got the kids dressed up and we went to Grama and Papa's for dinner and trick-or-treating. We took the kids out around the block when we got there and then ate some dinner and after a while went back out again. Kaitlyn was a little hesitant to go up to the door, but having Hannah there and the prospect of candy helped. This is the first year that she's really gone out and trick-or-treated, so she wasn't real sure about all of it. Next year will probably be better. Keith hung out with Grama and slept.
The Arnolds did stop over for a bit. All the kids played and ate candy for a while. I did make caramel apples again this year and have been left with more than I would like. Maybe I can con Jordan into taking some into work tomorrow. We'll see.
2 comments:
Send some with my mom this weekend! I'm so sad that I missed out on those. :(
Sorry I didn't watch the show until after I commented, but by golly I have more to say! Imagine that! :) Anyways..my mom told me about your ghost pumpkin...it looks AWESOME! The kiddos look SO stinkin' cute in their costumes! Hopefully someday I'll be able to spend most of the holidays with you everyone. Just one more semester and then all my worries and cram time is over, right?!?
Post a Comment