
....or so I thought. Last night we got some of the worst hail seen here in a while. Of course I didn't get outside to cover my plants in time. The hail wasn't like what they saw in Denver, none of it got bigger than a marble shooter, and we didn't see a foot of it either. Still, my plants were tattered, all of the asparagus was beheaded, I'm probably going to have to buy a new basil plant, and my broccoli looks a little worse for wear, but all in all everything seems to have survived and will continue growing.
No dents on the truck either, thank heavens.
Duke loved it after the hail and rain stopped. He went outside and started eating all the hail that he could. Crazy dog! Kailtyn of course loved it too. She was eating it as well.
The clouds after the storm passed.
Also, apparently we had missed some presents on Saturday, so on Sunday at Grama and Papa's house, Kaitlyn opened more presents. Thank you Gigi and Granpa Sessions for the Princess fishing game, Kaitlyn loves it we play at least a couple times a day, and for the clothes.
2 comments:
Wow! Jodene said you guys got some hail, and your pictures prove it! Glad to know that your plants will be ok!
SO glad most of your garden survived! I wouldn't have been going crazy and getting mad. :)
Post a Comment