Hope everyone had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny hid some eggs for Kaitlyn this morning, which she ended up cracking just about every single one puting them in the basket. I'd tell her, "Ok, Kailtyn you have to put it in nice..." (CRACK). Oh well, that's why they're hard boiled right. The person who decided to boil the eggs first must have had kids and had some unfortunate accidents. Kaitlyn seemed to like trying to find the eggs. Then she opened her gift from the Easter Bunny. He brought her some little gardening tools and accessories, so she can help Momma in the garden when it's no longer a muddy mess.
Then Kaitlyn got her Easter dress on and went to church with Grama and Papa. Of course I forgot to get a picture of her in it. She was really cute. This gave Momma some time to make the rolls and salad for Easter dinner. Grama and Papa kept her until dinner.
Then Jordan and I went out to Grama and Papa's house to watch the Easter egg hunt that Grama did for the girls, Kaitlyn and Hannah. They both had fun picking up all the eggs. It was really nice out at the time too, which was a welcome change. At first Kaitlyn really just wanted to play with the outside toys, but then got into the swing of it as we got going.
The whole immediate family was there for dinner, except for Carissa and Quintin, who are in Laramie. Hope you guys had a great Easter and got to spend Easter dinner with some family. It was a delicious Easter meal. The company was enjoyable too. And of course, Grama fed the kids way too much candy, but what's Gramas and Easter for I guess. Here's to hoping that everyone got to spend Easter with the ones they love and ate waaaay too much candy!
1 comment:
Oh this post makes me so sad. This was my first Easter egg hunt I didn't get to be ate. We did get to eat Easter dinner not once, but twice. We ate with grandma and grandpa sessions, and mark and the girls. Then we ate with Quintin's uncle, aunt, cousins, mom, and dad and a lot of other people I have no idea who they were. So we had a pretty good Easter!
Post a Comment