Saturday, April 11, 2009
We were too late.
Well, we thought we'd take Kaitlyn to the Easter Egg hunt hosted by the Rec Center this year. Unfortunately, we were about 30 seconds too late. As we were walking up to the field everyone was leaving. When they say it starts at 1:00 pm they mean exactly that. Personal note for next year: be at the location at least 1/2 an hour early. I even called Chelsey to see if she wanted to take Hannah to it. They were there in time. Maureen Arnold and her clan was there and she threw some eggs on the ground for Kaitlyn to pick up. Kaitlyn just looked at them like, "What do you want me to do?" Hannah was nice enough to pick them up for Kaitlyn and put them in her basket. I was a little irritated to say the least. Oh, well I guess. I did get a couple pictures though. We talked for a little bit and Kaitlyn got to play with Hannah.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer! Did Gamma do one for her?
Post a Comment